Friday, February 17, 2012

execute functions in sql reporter service

Hello
a. How can I calculate in a function in SQL reporter the date for tomorrow.
Now I've filled in a criteria {fn > now()} which shows me all the coming
projects from today.
I only want to show reports for tomorrow. I know how to do it in VB.NET but
can I used in SQL reporter service ?
b. When I export date values to excel, they are shown as numeric value. In
PDF exporter, it works fine? I've changed my dateformat several times,
nothing helps
c. I need a function like this. I a certain value is smaller than 10, the
word "LOW VALUE" is reporter, otherwise the word "HIGH VALUE" is shownReport expressions are essentially VB.NET
So you should be able to everything inside of the expressions.
With the only caveat is that when report is compiled, by default we import
only following namespaces:
System, System.Convert, System.Math and Microsoft.VisualBasic
If you want to get something from any other namespace you'll need to use
full name notation which include full namespace.
"DEME-Carlo" <DEME-Carlo@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:931C2DD3-84A2-4526-A761-55C5A465E12C@.microsoft.com...
> Hello
> a. How can I calculate in a function in SQL reporter the date for
tomorrow.
> Now I've filled in a criteria {fn > now()} which shows me all the coming
> projects from today.
> I only want to show reports for tomorrow. I know how to do it in VB.NET
but
> can I used in SQL reporter service ?
> b. When I export date values to excel, they are shown as numeric value.
In
> PDF exporter, it works fine? I've changed my dateformat several times,
> nothing helps
> c. I need a function like this. I a certain value is smaller than 10,
the
> word "LOW VALUE" is reporter, otherwise the word "HIGH VALUE" is shown
>
>
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment