Friday, February 24, 2012

EXECUTE permission denied on object MySPorDB, database MyDatabase, owner dbo.

I just installed this application on my new server and I get this error for each object in the database including the tables and the stored procedures. I have been going in for each one and opening the properties and then going to permissions and making the changes for each one.
Is there a way to do this for the entire database at once?
ThanksYou can scrpt this using a SQL script that can be executed in the SQL Query Analyzer. Beside of that, security can be set through "roles" for a user on a database level (for instance, if a user is a db_owner - which is not secure to do of course!!! - it will have these rights by default on the objects).|||It is for a database I will be using over and over, so I will probably try to work it into the sql scripts.

Thanks
Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment