Friday, February 24, 2012

Execute Package Utility

My SSIS package carries out one data flow task after another e.g.

truncate tables

Copy table 1

cleanup tables

When using the execute package utility in SSMS to run the package , the data flow tasks are listed alphabetically, so it reads:

cleanup tables

Copy table 1

truncate tables

Can I change this so the data flow tasks are listed in the logical order I have specified them in the package as it makes it difficult to work out which step the package is at. And while I'm at it, it keeps telling me every separate task's elapsed time is zero when it's finished. It records the start and end time ok, but it can't seem to work out the elapsed time?!

Thanks

I see your problem. Please go ahead and file a bug for the same.

http://connect.microsoft.com/SQLServer

We will take a look into this.

No comments:

Post a Comment