Monday, March 12, 2012

execute stored procedure durning merge replication

Hello
I have merge replication with dynamic filters and I have to create
dynamically table just before merge replication starts. Is there any
possibility of exec stored procedure durnig merge replication or just
before it?
Thanks in advance,
marcin
Hi
My problem is more complicated.
I create dynamicly subscription from Pocket PC where I set Host_Name for
dynamic filters.
How can I add merge agent job from source code ?
Any ideas ?
Thanks,
Marcin
Paul Ibison wrote:

> Sure - just add another step to the merge agent's job and
> change the workflow accordingly. I have had issues with
> using sp_start_job in job steps - there is no guarantee
> that a step will complete fully before the next one
> starts, but in the case of a script call this should be
> ok.
> Rgds,
> Paul Ibison SQL Server MVP, www.replicationanswers.com
> (recommended sql server 2000 replication book:
> http://www.nwsu.com/0974973602p.html)
>

No comments:

Post a Comment