Friday, February 17, 2012

Execute Integration Package by SP

Hi,
I'm writing a ASP.NET application, and I would like to export data from SQL
Server 2005 to MS-Excel. I know that the Integration Service in SQL 2005
has replaced the DTS in SQL2K. I'm wondering how I can execute the
Integration package from either ASP.NET or by means of Stored Procedures.
Thank you.
Regards,
JanetWell, I have not pkayed with this issue in SQL Server 2005 ,however , can
you create a linked server to EXCEL or using OPENDATSOURCE
"Janet >" <<unknown> wrote in message
news:OoNzgaYfGHA.2032@.TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> Hi,
> I'm writing a ASP.NET application, and I would like to export data from
> SQL Server 2005 to MS-Excel. I know that the Integration Service in SQL
> 2005 has replaced the DTS in SQL2K. I'm wondering how I can execute the
> Integration package from either ASP.NET or by means of Stored Procedures.
> Thank you.
> Regards,
> Janet
>

No comments:

Post a Comment