Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Execute Script component after 2 sequence finished with sucess

Dear Friends,

In the control flow, I have more than one sequence containers, and I have a script component that I want to be executed only when of 2 last sequence finished with sucess... these 2 sequences does not have any relation with each other...

Regards!

If you want the script task to be executed after both sequences complete successfully, add a precedence constraint connecting each sequence container directly to the script task. If you want the script task to be executed when either of the sequence containers complete successfully, do the same, but set the LogicalAnd property of the precedence constraints to False.|||

Dear jwelch,

I already tried it but didnt work...

Check the image on the image in my blog:

http://pedrocgd.blogspot.com/2007/06/ssis-temporary-image-to-msdn-forum.html

Thanks!

|||The dotted lines for the precedence constraints show that you have set it to be an OR condition. double click on one of those constraints and set it to AND which means both have to succeed before the next task is executed.|||

I made a mistake... I already had this works and I was confusing!!!

Thanks both!!

No comments:

Post a Comment